The Universal Score Sheet for the 22-23 season is another rework of the score sheet. This means that yet again the game changes and coaches have a whole new scoresheet to learn and master. This is a general 101 scoresheet page. The video below will also review the information here in more detail.
Scores are calculated out of 50 then multiplied to get to the score out of 100. This means that .1 margins will factor out to .2 differences in final score. The points available are listed below.
- Stunt – 10 points (4.5 difficulty, 4.0 Execution, 1.5 Drivers)
- Pyramid – 8 Points (4.0 Difficulty, 4.0 Execution)
- Tosses – 4 points (2.0 Difficulty, 2.0 Execution)
Total stunting related points – 22
- Standing Tumbling – 8 points (3.0 Difficulty, 4.0 Execution, 1.0 Drivers)
- Running Tumbling – 8 Points (3.0 Difficulty, 4.0 Execution, 1.0 Drivers)
- Jumps – 4 points (2.o Difficulty, 2.0 Execution)
Total points – 16 tumbling, 4 jumps
- Dance – 2 points (1.0 Difficulty, 1.0 Execution)
- Formations & Transitions – 2.0 Points
All Judges (All three judge and scores are averaged)
Routine Creativity – 2.0 Points
Showmanship – 2.0 Points
Without going into absurd detail in text our goal is always to max our difficulty and drivers in all categories. This leaves us only to earn our points in Pyramid, execution, Dance, Formations & Transitions, routine creativity and showmanship.
If you would like to further understand all the details in scoring please watch the video below.