1. The Cheer Season is a full year commitment from May 2020-April 2021
2. All Oregon Dream Teams customers are required to have a card set up in Amilia for all payments. All tuition is ran on the 1st and assessments are ran on the 15th. Athletes will not be allowed to practice until there is a card on file or the account is paid in full.
3. All tuition is billed on the 1st of each month for the following month. Tuition is due on the 1st and late after the 5th. On the 6th of each month a late fee of $35 will be applied. Any discrepancies in your statement should be brought to our attention via email at email@example.com.
4. Your account must be current for your child to participate in team practices, tumbling classes, open gyms, private lessons and or competitions.
5. All monthly fees, assessment fees, and or uniform fees, must be paid in advance in order to participate in any event. All fees are 100% NON Refundable for any reason.
6. I understand that if my child decides to quit the Oregon Dream Teams program (for any reason other than family relocation with a valid real estate document, or a season ending sport injury with a valid physician’s certificate) at anytime from May 17th 2020 to the end of the competition season April 30th, 2021, there will be NO refund given for tuition or assessments paid.
7. It is mandatory to abide by the Attendance policy as outlined in the 2020-2021 Athlete Policies given out in this packet. All athletes are to attend their teams regularly scheduled practices. If an athlete is not feeling well, or injured, they are still expected to be at practice. If your child has a fever or is vomiting they should not attend. A parent must call the office or team coach PRIOR to practice. All school activities and pre planned vacations should be submitted 14 days in advance online as explained in the packet. After the athlete has reached 4 absences for the season (starting in September), each additional absence will result in a $20 absence fee. If your athlete reaches 10 missed practices, unexcused or excused, a meeting with the All-Star director will take place. At this time your child may be removed from the team at the discretion of the All Star Director. Attendance is required for success.
8. If at any time your child misses a competition for an unexcused reason, this is means for immediate termination from the team and no refunds of any sort will be given.
9. Oregon Dream Teams requires some athletes to enroll in additional classes to ensure the competitive success of the teams. These classes are in accordance with the Athlete/Team Policies as outlined in the informational packet and are at the expense of the athlete. Additional classes are required for: athletes that are not tumbling in the medium range in accordance with the Oregon Dream Teas rubric and for any flyer that is unable to perform the choreographed stunts for their team.
10. Oregon Dream Teams requires all flyers to take a flexibility class for the duration of the season. This additional class will be a scheduled practice for the flyers and will be selected for you by the All Star Director.
11. Your child can and will be suspended from practices and or competitions for displaying inappropriate behavior and refusal to follow gym rules and coaches instructions. Please discuss this with your child. You are still responsible for your athlete’s fees during the period of suspension.
12. Athletes should not be dropped off more than 15 minutes early for a team or class. Athletes should not be picked up after 9:40pm, as this requires coaches and staff to work past their scheduled hours.
13. Fundraising- All fundraisers facilitated are individual, unless otherwise noted. We will apply credits to your accounts. Questions regarding fundraisers can be emailed . Any surplus of credits from fundraisers can be used towards any services or products Oregon Dream Teams offers. Funds can’t be transferred to another athlete. If athletes leave with a credit that will be transferred to the general fund. Refund checks will not be issued in the result of a surplus.
14. All transportation to and from competitions is the sole responsibility of parents. I understand that some competitions require a specific hotel. Information will be given as those dates approach.
15. I understand that as an Oregon Dream Teams member I am not allowed to use the Oregon Dream Teams’ Logo and make my own merchandise. I cannot sell or create my own Oregon Dream Teams’ clothing or merchandise. I also understand I am not allowed to contact any vendors on behalf of Oregon Dream Teams, doing so is grounds for dismissal from the program.
16. I understand that my athlete needs to come to practice every day in the proper attire. Practice attire includes the practice sets as assigned by coaches. Athletes can wear anything for class but must be in the right attire for team practice. Hair needs to be pulled completely back and bow in. Athletes who are in the wrong attire will be given the correct shirt and their accounts will be billed. Some teams may change their days based on themed practice days check with your team Facebook as it will always have this info.
17. We reserve the right to close practices at any time. This will occur if the viewing room becomes negative or distracting. Please remember to be your athlete’s, team’s and coaches’ biggest cheerleader! As a parent, if you are causing drama you can and will be removed from the gym.
18. It is the parent’s responsibility to stay informed. Check your email and team Facebook page regularly, if you are not receiving emails contact the front desk immediately so we can check your account. Each week you should receive a weekly email with updates and announcements. If you are receiving statements, then your weekly email is being sent to spam by filters.
19. Part of an All Star Team is uniform, hair and make up. To be on the team, all athletes must follow these guidelines. If you cannot commit to doing hair and make up in the designated style, your athlete can’t participate.
20. Athletes are placed on a team with the expectation that the skills they have at tryouts will remain and grow through the season. If an athlete can no longer fulfill the role they were placed on the team for, they will be moved to a team where they can fulfill the necessary role.
21. I understand that by trying out for a Summit or Worlds Team, these teams will accept any type of bid that is offered to them. If a team accepts a wild card or At Large Bid, they will be responsible for the Summit or Worlds Fees, practice wear and coaches fees. If a team accepts a paid bid, they will only be responsible for only practice wear, team meal, and coaches fees.
22. I have read the comprehensive Athlete/Parent Handbook.